Stink Links for 05-07-10

Friday, May 7, 2010

G'morning, folks...

I figured every weekday, I'd start your morning out right with a few clicks to catch you up on things you'd probably never see or for that matter - ever care for.

I'd assume it would be mostly baseball related, but I'm always ready to throw the curve. So, without further ado, I give you Friday's Stink Links!

Atlanta Braves:
Ever wonder what happened to 2009 Opening Day Center Fielder Jordan Shafer? Well, ever since an injury ended his 2009 rookie season, he's had a rough road back. Interesting enough, Shafer hit a HR in his first ever major-league at bat. He did it for the Braves in 2009, while Jason Heyward followed suit in 2010.

New York Mets:
These vlogging (video blogging) Mets fans make real Mets fans look bad.

Stupid Video Of The Day:
David Letterman's "Top Ten Signs Your Baseball Team Isn't Ready For The Season" from April 2, 2010. I suggest this video be one of the signs your late-night show sucks.



Photoshop strikes again:
This time the Phillies' Fanatic tases the Mets' Mr. Met. Seriously, and I thought I had too much time on my hands?

Red Sux:
Why am I only seeing this t-shirt now?

That's it for today. Now, get back to work!

0 comments: