The End of My Somer ... with Steve

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last night, on my 3 week wedding anniversary, I felt it was only appropriate to call my good ol' pal, Steve Somers, to check in with him and for the first time since I received my wedding ring. Might I mention, this is the only ring I'll be receiving this year. Thanks a lot, Metsies.


Anyways without further ado, I give you, "The Call":



Come over anytime you want, Stevie, the door is always open.

Thanks, Radio Zaidy!

...If you just can't have enough of Steve and Myself (or just Steve) feel free to check out two other posts of ours...One is a recording with a little bet we had last winter...Let's just say, "the younger one won"...and finally, my take on this radio legend....Enjoy!


...PS: The comment section appears to be playing games...You can hit me back up on Twitter...Toodeloo!...

0 comments: