Hey, Man! (Part 3)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hey, Man! is our very special off-season series that will outline how exactly Jon Heyman behaves rudely, illogically and in today's case, like a thief.

Update @ 1:30 am:

Heyman tweets, "should i be hurt or flattered? there's a guy who's tweeted 3 times in last 3 months, all 3 times to rip me." He continues, "ive blocked maybe 10. didnt want to, felt i had to."

Original Post:

This tweet came from me, Eli, at about 5:45 PM EST today:


This tweet came from Jon Heyman at about 7:45 PM EST today:



...i know what you're thinking...it's just a coincidence, right?...wrong...Heyman blocked me from viewing or contacting his Twitter account based on the fact that I've been "critical" of some of his tweets...

...i tried contacting him about it since I thought (and many others) of it to be unfair...he never responded (trust me, he saw me trying)...

...this was part 3 of our offseason series...in part 2, we label Heyman a "tool"...while in part 1, we take a look at an illogical move of his...

...to read an amazing piece on Heyman and WFAN, click here...and until next time, HEY!...

...oh and be sure to send this article to Heyman...I'm sure he'd love it...or not...

4 comments:

Billy J. said...

One wonders...

Eddieperez23 said...

This guy is a hack and is nothing more than a puppet for Boras. He fits in perfect as WFAN "insider", since they're all hacks there too.

Anonymous said...

You Decide? Isn't that Koosman3669 tag line? Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

You Decide? Isn't that Koosman3669 tag line? Hmmm.