3 Pictures from Phillie Phans

Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's not very often that I'm found on a Phillie Blog but I guess Twitter can do that to a person.

With the first half of the 2009 season drawing to a close, sports fans everywhere are questioning SI's 2009 World Series Champion prediction more than ever.

The Washington Nationals? Were they serious?

Okay, they chose the Mets and I'm sure they want retraction.

With Met fans beginning to look towards 2010 (admit it) - Phillie Peoples are wasting no time in letting us have it. Here are 3 photo's - all courtesy of some guy in his mother's basement.

A Drink:


Pick one up at any location in the NY Metropolitan area September 1st. Sometime sooner.

A Boy:


I'm not arguing with you kid but where were you from 1890-1980? Your Phils were synonymous with dirty laundry; stinky.

Double Trouble:


Do you have a third friend for next year?

Ahh, these are (so not) the days.

3 comments:

Kelvin said...

It hurts too much.

Skeptic Al said...

I think I'm going to go the Met game today with that sign.

Eli From Brooklyn said...

If you're by the game - put the sign down. They're up 5-0.