1. TAKE OUT YOUR BROOMS! (And I’m not talking to you Harry Potter fans). We are about to experience a sweep of the Rockies, and for all you fans who can’t remember what that is
A sweep is when one team beats another team in every game of a series. You may see 2, 3, 4 game regular season sweeps depending on how many games are played in the series.
2. A potential FIVE game winning streak
3. We might even see Omar take a page out of Bobby V’s book after he gets fired.
All Omar needs to do is borrow Jerry's glasses and Willie's stach and he will be as good as new.
4. Big Mike Pelfry didn't balk last night.
5. Sean Green pitched a perfect ninth. (Way to raise your stock before the trading deadline).
...With all this going on at once, watching the Mets could get a little interesting being 4 1/2 games out of the wild card after today...... you gotta believe!...