How 'Bout Playing Music Instead?

Friday, July 17, 2009

Scrabble, anyone?

When ESPN runs out of material to shoot, why do they insist on spewing junk? When Redskins Linebacker, Rocky McIntosh, came on ESPN2 on Thursday, this is one of the questions that they threw at him:


I then threw my remote at the tv, threw my cable contract out the window and proceeded to throw up on some ESPN towel I had purchased a few years back.

Informative stuff, ESPN...

...How's R-E-A-L-L-Y-N-O-T-I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-E-D for a triple word score?

4 comments:

Milk Met said...

Lol.

Kazmir said...

ESPN2 has to realize that sometimes people actually watch their channel since not everyone loves to watch repeats of 2007 World Series of Poker... again.

Eli From Brooklyn said...

Good point. I'd love to be in the room when they're deciding what to ask an NFL player that's coming on their show later that day...

uh..., did you always have athletes foot?

Junkie Jake said...

Ha. Good stuffs. Keep it comin!